friends & family
So basically today was quiet with some haters and then it ends with Frankie ripping open his heart and letting the world know that he basically loves Zachary Colin Rance and is in love with the man and will do anything and everything in his power to protect, cherish and love him, even at the detriment of his own wishes and happiness, silencing anyone who ever doubted this man’s heart or love in a quick second.
we’re all insane. but i do feel better. ;)
all of my anxiety has, without a doubt, come from being terrified of Frankie getting crushed, and in turn their friendship not being able to stay the same.
((i know this is going to get long, so…))
- Lance: But then he turned into this really sweet guy that fell in love with you.
- Frankie: I know.
- Lance: Straight guy that was totally wanting to dip his thing into somethin’ somethin’ somethin’. So, what do you think about that? Like, we’ve never seen on television a relationship like that before.
- Frankie: I mean, I had no idea in the house that it was such a big deal outside of the house—obviously you have no idea, you’re completely cut off—but I was just going with what I felt, which is like, I loved the kid. Like I really did, I just started to—in the beginning though I thought that I was going to hate him, like literally that first meeting where he was like ‘I know about Pinecrest kids.’ And I was like ‘Who are you!?’
- Lance: Oh yeah that first little conversation?
- Frankie: Yeah! I was like, you don’t know my life! Like, I’ve only seen the first three episodes, so sorry, those are the only ones that I can quote. But, um, I just slowly just allowed myself to just do what I do with anyone and just get to know them and as I did get to know him I was like ‘Oh my God, no, I seriously do love this person.’ And you know me in like real life, I don’t ever… I’m not really the person that makes the—that like allows them to be attracted to straight people, because I like to try and pursue people that I have a chance with and if you tell me that you’re straight I’m like ‘Okay I have absolutely no chance with you.’ But I guess when you’re locked away in a house with somebody and there were no other gay people there, so I literally started to actually have feelings for Zach and it was like so great. And I still do. Like we’re super close still so I don’t know.
- Lance: Are you guys texting all day long every day?
- Frankie: Yeah, we text! We’re in our texting phase!
- Lance: Do you sext?
- Frankie: No, no sexting, no sexting yet.
- Lance: Any dick pics?
- Frankie: No!
- Lance: Do you think he would ever go there? I mean the love for you from him is so big, do you think that he could ever just go there?
- Frankie: I don’t know, it’s so weird thinking about it because I feel what we have is so special and so unique that for me personally the few times where I was like ‘Maybe? Should I like… put my arm around? Should I like move a little closer?’ I was always like ‘No.’ I don’t want to pollute this thing that we already have that is already so perfect, you know? So I don’t know. I have absolutely no way to talk about it, but I just think what we have is so great, so, definitely keep that for now.